Attention Dog Training is looking for a dog trainer who is outgoing, fun and willing to learn. YOU may be the perfect fit for our successful, proven dog training team lead by our talented trainer Darrel Hager. Please read this website and check out Darrel’s youtube channel, Darrel Hager, before applying to learn about this company and Darrel’s style of training. He is the brains behind this awesome dog training system and he will be training all employees. Experience isn’t required but a genuine love for dogs, a strong desire to learn and a humble ability to take direction is a must. We invest of lot of time, care and love into our employees development so that we can live up to our bragging rights as being Orlando’s best dog training company.
All Trainer’s will be working as an independent contractor. This is similar to having your own business and the possibilities for career growth are endless.
- Must have a car with current license – You need a car so you can travel to demos, lessons, group classes, etc.
- A working cell phone, iPhone or Smart phone preferred. We’ll need to sync up appointments to your phone calendar and you must have the ability to take photos and videos of your board & trains and text or email them to clients.
- A demo dog – if you don’t have one but plan on getting one then this is fine too, maybe we can help you find one. We help with training your demo dog but we at least need a nice, fit, high drive dog with a great personality. If you have training experience then this is helpful but not required.
- A fun outgoing personality and a genuine love for dogs.
- A computer is helpful
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, depending upon appointments. Everyday will be different.
- Ability to Attend Group Classes, 2 1-hour classes a week.
- Ability to Attend Lead Generating Events even if they are on nights or weekends, this is a requirement for all trainers. We have approximately 1 event a week and some 4 day events once a month.
- Daily Check in with trainer Darrel Hager
- Attend Training Meetings & Continued Education
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions as most of our classes and lessons are outside.
- Video, Editing, Sales, PR and Creative Marketing Stills are a bonus
If you think you are super awesome and have the following requirements for this job then please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.