Attention Dog Training offers several types of customizable training programs for your dog.
They are designed to fit your goals, specific behavioral issues and lifestyle needs.
- UNLIMITED TRAINING SILVER – 2 Private lessons plus unlimited group classes for the life of your dog AND an annual review lesson.
- UNLIMITED TRAINING GOLD – 4 Private lessons plus unlimited group classes for the life of your dog AND an annual review lesson.
- BASIC IN-HOME PACKAGE – 4, 1 hour sessions in-home
- GOLD IN-HOME PACKAGE – 6, 1 hour sessions in-home
- PRIVATE IN-HOME LESSONS – 1 hour sessions – Lessons are set up as a bulk package of private lessons or simply a single lesson. This depends on your goals, needs, desires & circumstances.
BOOT CAMP SERIES:
- THREE WEEK BOOT CAMP (21 Days) – Three week BOOT CAMP plus UNLIMITED Training – This is the GOLD STAR training program as it is the Fastest & Most Reliable Training Program
- TWO WEEK BOOT CAMP (14 Days) – Two week BOOT CAMP plus UNLIMITED Training
- ONE WEEK BOOT CAMP (7 Days) – One week BOOT CAMP plus UNLIMITED Training
- BOARD AND REVIEW – One day board and train, maintenance training for all returning clients to brush up their skills.
Our top programs are the BOOT CAMP series. Your dog stays at the trainer’s house and lives with them as “one of their dogs”. They train through daily routines such as potty breaks, doorbells, doorways, household manners, feeding times as well as outdoor and indoor practice with various distance and distraction levels to “PROOF” your dogs commands. A qualified experienced trainer is training the dog verses someone with little to no dog training experience. We like to use the analogy that a Black Belt is teaching a Yellow Belt instead of two Yellow Belts working it out together. While we encourage you to get involved with your dog’s training, it would be unrealistic for us as trainers to expect the same results out of our clients as we have as trainers. Some fixes are subtle and quick with your body language and require some experience to get “used to” making the fixes. Anybody can learn these skills but it takes some time to be proficient at them and some people will excel more than others. Also, some dogs are more difficult than others. This is similar to how some musicians excel more than others even though they might put in the same amount of time practicing. Dog training is a skill so don’t be frustrated if you don’t have the time to practice this skill or if it is a skill that is more difficult for you to pick up. We are here to help. You are always have the option of upgrading your training program at any time. We offer the FREE DEMO to give you recommendations on an appropriate training program based off of your needs and the dogs difficulty level. Pricing depends on your goals and how responsive the dog is to the training.